We forward cargo using various international routes.
- Land transport in accordance with the 1956 Geneva Convention on the carriage of goods by road, with CMR consignment notes;
- Rail transport in accordance with the 1964 Bern Convention on the carriage of goods by rail, with SMGS consignment notes;
- Air transport in accordance with the 1929 Warsaw Convention (as amended in 1955) on the carriage of goods by air, with air waybills;
- Waterborne (ship) transport in accordance with the 1968 Hague-Visby Rules for the carriage of goods by sea, with bills of lading.
CARRIAGE OF GOODS USING INTERNATIONAL ROUTES:
- Complex logistics services
- Regular carriage of both small-size and large-scale cargo
- Carriage of bulky and heavy cargo
For your convenience, we offer the following services: customs mediation, storage, distribution and control of cargo, safekeeping of goods in warehouses;
We ship full and partial (LTL) cargo by international routes, can consolidate cargo;
We can carry oversize and overweight cargo;We insure all of our shipments and provide warranties;
We provide all information on the status of your shipment, offer consultations.
For your convenience, we offer maintenance and repair services for all types and models of road tractors, semi-trailers and trailers. We provide a warranty for all repair works carried out.
- Road tractor, semi-trailer and trailer repairs
- Inspecting and repairing the brakes and chassis of road tractors
- Detailed repairs to the body of the vehicle
- Repairing electric malfunctions
LEASING OFFICE SPACE AND CAR PARKING:
(Liepkalnio str. 176, Vilnius)
- Leasing offices and office space:
- The combined area of the premises is 300 m2, possible to rent in whole or in part
Secure parking lot – for cars, commercial vehicles, road tractors and semi-trailers